3 - 6 May 2016
The congress is kindly hosted by:
Malawi Environmental Health Association
Conference website: www.2016wceh.org
Here you will find further information on the Congress, call for abstracts - and the overall program.
Solving Global Emerging & Prevailing Health Risk & Challenges
Using Environmental Health Strategies
The Organising Committee are pleased to announce and warmly invite you to participate at the 14th IFEH World Congress on Environmental Health to be held in Lilongwe, Malawi from 3 to 6 May 2016 at the Bingu Internation Conference Center (BICC).
This congress will provide a platform for knowledge exchange of the most recent scientific information and technological advances among Environmental Health practitioners for responding to emerging environmental health risks in an attempt to mitigate against the associated health and economic consequences.
The conference will target a World wide audience from various groups of specialists, managers, students, practitioners, entrepreneurs, and leaders involved directly or indirectly with environmental health science, practice, and research.
Objectives of the Congress
- Raise the profile of environmental health around the world and most importantly in the developing countries
- Sharing best practices of environmental health risk mitigation and services delivery globally
- Enhance inter-country collaboration in environmental health practice
- Addressing the training needs of environmental health
- Promote the environmental health needs of children, women and the underprivileged people around the world
- Promote environmental health research